Lawyers originally served as guides for their clients but have become perceived gladiators in a system where no one wins and success is measured in terms of which party spends the least amount of money or has inflicted the most anguish upon the other party.
OUR PRACTICE IS DIFFERENT!
As an experienced attorney, mediator and former accountant Ron strives to create long term relationships and supports the idea that the role of a lawyer includes counseling and advising his clients about their alternatives and risks together with the legal and nonlegal issues enabling the client to choose the best possible path to achieve the client’s goals, which affects the larger community; this relationship is known as the law.
- Veteran Business Leader of the Year 2012 (Coral Springs Chamber of Commerce)
- Former President of Coral Springs Rotary Club
- Board of Directors of the SOS Children’s Village – Florida
- Former Member Broward County Bar Association Grievance Committee
- Founder and Commissioner of the Coral Springs Mens Senior Baseball League 1990-2011
Ron Luzim has the experience to bring cases to a fast and satisfactory conclusion.
- Attorney, with the Treasury Department (I.R.S.), Eastern District (1973-1974)
- Private practice, specializing in all aspects of civil, commercial, family and probate law (1974-1979)
- Commercial, family and litigation practice, Coral Springs, Florida (1974 to present)
Areas of Professional Practice
1974 to Present
- Asset Protection, Probate, Guardianship and Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Corporate and Business
- Debtor/Creditor Law
- Civil Litigation
- Divorce and Family Law
- Relocations and Modifications
- Real Estate including residential and business closings
- Foreclosure Defense, Title Insurance and Mediation
1973 to 1974
- Former Attorney with Treasury Department (I.R.S.), Eastern District
- 1973, J.D. Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, NY
- 1969, B.S. Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY (Accounting)
Ron has personally handled over 800 mediations with a success ratio of approximately 70%.
- Mediator with Mediation Firm, Inc.
- Approved Mediator Florida Department of Financial Services
- Certified Circuit Civil Mediator since 1990
- Certified Family Mediator since 1990
- Advanced Training – Litigation Risk Analysis
- Advanced Divorce Mediation Course, FSU Center for Professional Development.
- Insurance Mediation Training, Florida Dispute Management, Inc.
Ron has been practicing law for over 30 years in South Florida.
- Florida Bar (1974)
- New York Bar (1974)
- Federal District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association/Member of 17th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “C” (1992)
- North Broward Board of Realtors (1990-1994)
- Association of South Florida Mediators
- International Alliance of Holistic Lawyers
- President – Coral Springs Rotary Club (2011-2012)