[caption id="attachment_435" align="alignleft" width="300"] Ron Luzim – Probate lawyer[/caption]
Do you know what would happen to your property and loved ones in the event of your death? This question can be a hard one to face, but it’s something everyone should think about.
One of the best things you can do for yourself and your family is to have a Last WIll and Testament / trust. Not having a will can cause costly and complicated battles of property distribution and child timesharing. A will ensures that your wishes are met, and gives you peace of mind in knowing that your loved ones are cared for.
If you need a probate lawyer in Coral Springs, Ron Luzim can help. Our legal team will guide you through all of your estate planning needs including:
- Last WIll & Testament – A legal document that names who will manage the estate, and provides instruction for distribution of property and guardianship.
- Power of Attorney/ Healthcare Surrogate – A written declaration giving someone authority to make legal and medical decisions on a person’s behalf when they are no longer able.
- Trusts – Holds property for the benefit of selected individuals, under set guidelines.
- Living Will – A legal document that states how a person’s health care and end of life measures are managed once they aren’t able to make decisions due to illness or incapacity.
- Guardianship – Determines who has authority to care for the property and interests of another person.
- Probate and Estate Administration – Handles the transfer and control of property.
Ron Luzim has built a trusted reputation as a reliable probate lawyer in Coral Springs. Probate procedures can be complex, and have been subject to debate and reform for decades, resulting in the Uniform Probate Code (UPC). The UPC attempts to simplify the probate process, and has been adopted fully by 16 states, including Florida. As a former estate and tax attorney with the IRS Ron Luzim’s expertise in probate law and adherence to UPC guidelines will ensure your estate is settled in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
Having a living will, last will and testament / trust, and delegated power of attorney will allow you to rest easy knowing that you and those you love will be protected, and your wishes maintained. For the best probate lawyer in Coral Springs, contact Ron Luzim today for a free consultation at (954) 755-1500.