Our offices are experienced in a variety of real estate matters, including transactions, civil corporate litigation and real estate law. We perform commercial and residential real estate transactional work and assist with the purchase and sale of real estate, including negotiating, drafting purchase agreements and other documents, ensuring good title, and closings.
- Title searches
- Title insurance
- Property development & construction
- Brokerage and management arrangements
- Tax-deferred exchanges
- Sales and acquisitions of real property, equity and debt interests
- Contract preparation and review
- Complete title insurance services.
- Complete closing and escrow services.
- Document review for closings performed by others
- Clearing title of liens, probate problems, and other clouds on title.
How To Begin A Successful Transaction
A successful transaction is one that meets your expectations and closes without controversy or incident. All real estate transactions start with the contract between buyer and seller. Always have an attorney review the contract BEFORE you sign the contract. He will discuss the contract terms and what you can expect in expenses, as well as what may happen if something does not go as planned. Do not rely on the advice of a real estate agent or broker whose job is to earn a commission for himself. He has an inherent conflict with your best interests and does not have legal expertise or training to give comprehensive unbiased advice